ICDL/ECDL: International Computer Driving License
– European offers three learning profiles comprising various modules:
– Base (Computer Essentials, Online Essentials, Word Processing and Spreadsheets);
– Standard (Presentation, Using Databases, IT Security, Online Collaboration, Image Editing, Web Editing, Project Planning, 2D Computer Aided Design and Health Information Systems Usage);
– Advanced (Advanced Word Processing, Advanced Spreadsheets, Advanced Database, Advanced Presentation).
The modules are individually certificated.
- To raise the level of knowledge about Information Technology (IT) and the level of competence in using personal computers and common computer applications for all citizens within Europe and Internationally.
- To ensure all computer users understand best practices and the advantages of using a personal computer.
- To increase the productivity of all employees who need to use computers in their work.
- To enable better returns from investments in Information Technology (IT).
- To provide a basic qualification which will allow all people, regardless of their background to be part of the information society.
Who Should Attend:
Everyone who uses technology for different reasons.