This workshop will provide guidance to those interested in enhancing their profession through better writing such as content, organization, and style. By improving your grasp of the technical elements of language, professionals can spend more time focusing on other larger business activities.
- Identify the essential elements in effective writing.
- Develop and apply skills in arranging and sequencing your writing.
- Develop skills in writing clear and succinct sentences.
- Develop skills in using the active voice instead of the passive.
- Develop skills in summarizing large amounts of information into clear and concise manners.
- Use clear and powerful language to assert and persuade others for positive results.
- Learn how to structure technical documents quickly to increase productivity.
- Learn how to translate ideas into effective written documents.
Who Should Attend:
Those interested in improving their writing skills.