As a manager, you wear many hats managing people and other resources. Because your company’s ultimate goal is return to stakeholders, you want to clearly know how you can show THE FINANCIAL RESULTS in the Financial Statements of the Company. Because of that, you want to confident in your ability to read and interpret Financial Statements so that you to be an effective, efficient and valuable asset. The good news is you can now learn to use these tools to increase your knowledge and skills. You do not have to be a financial expert before the course because in this workshop, you will learn the financial tools and language in a highly hands-on and practical way. Whether you are managing day to day operations or planning for growth or new product lines, these tools will be invaluable to the decision making process.
By the end of the course, the delegates will be able to:
- INCREASE your financial literacy & financial vocabulary for business & work.
- OBTAIN a competitive edge by understanding the basics principles of accounting and fundamentals of finance and accounting.
- EXPOSE yourself to budgetary planning and variance analysis so that you think like an accountant too.
- MANAGE cost and increase efficiency of your projects/ departments/ divisions / company or organisation.
- ACQUIRE the skills to detect early warning signs of possible projects or business failure so that you can make wiser decisions.
- GRASP & UNDERSTAND useful Financial Tools and techniques required for effective decision making.
- STRESS on the importance of business units in achieving corporate business objective.