This course helps you explore in-depth the relationship between time and stress. Explore several different approaches to managing time and stress, practice some stress management techniques, and develop a personal time/stress management system that reflects your values, priorities, roles, and preferences.
This course is useful to professionals and managers at all levels. It starts by identifying the causes and consequences of stress. Through case studies, real-life examples, and practical sessions, participants learn how to reduce stress in their work environment. They also learn how to improve their time management through strategies such as workload planning and task prioritization, in order to increase their personal and professional productivity, and job satisfaction. After attending this training session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of stress in your life.
- Identify the particular stress you face.
- Minimize the stress associated with your job.
- Explain the concept of time.
- Select and develop personal time management and workload planning system.