This training module is especially designed to offer trainees an appreciation and practical knowledge in strategic analysis and corporate planning by using the various strategic methods. Trainees learn to identify, analyze, propose alternative solutions and make decisions about business strategy. Attention is given to matching organizational resources to the external environment to empower it to achieve a strategic competitive advantage.
- To give the trainee an appreciation of strategic analysis and corporate planning concepts.
- To develop in the trainee environmental scanning skills to be used in strategic management.
- To know about business strategies used around the world.
- To impart in the trainee the importance of achieving competitive advantage for an organizations growth and survival.
- To put strategic management in the context of the prevailing Business environment.
- To bridge the gap between academic strategic planning and real life application of strategic planning.
Who Should Attend:
Business Managers (directors, CEO’s and other C Suite Executives), Small Business Owners, Business Development Consultants, Government Officers Responsible for Small to Medium Enterprise Development.