The German language course for beginners level A1 is the first of six levels of language proficiency in a European language, as framed by Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR). A1 is the most basic level of language proficiency. This level enables the students to understand and use the familiar everyday experiences and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. The participant can introduce him/herself and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. The participant can also write/read text messages and formal letters in simple ways.
-Learn how to make simple enquiries in speaking and writing and give instructions
-Build on her/him basic grammar skills and increase her/him vocabulary
-Learn how to express him/herself adequately in familiar everyday situations and to read and understand simple texts.
- understand short and simple questions, directions, messages and short conversations
- extract relevant information from short return notes.
- understand and name numbers, amounts, times and prices
- fill out forms with simple personal information
- write short personal and formal messages
- introduce himself and answers simple personal questions
Who Should Attend:
Target Audience are the students who want to improve their German language and acquire new language.
BAU Community Fees:
BAU & non-BAU: 50$ / Foreigners: 80$
Center For Continuing and Professional Education
MAIN-BUILDING, B1Lebanon, Beirut, Tarik Al Jadida11 5020 Beirut, Lebanon